João Pedro Pereira Maia Couto (PhD) (Project Coordination and Management)
Phone number: +351 919 469 383
- Bachelor, Master and Doctorate in Civil Engineering;; - Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering at the University of Minho; - Member of C-TAC - Center for Territory, Environment and Construction at the University of Minho; - Lecturer in several undergraduate, master and doctoral courses in the field of Construction Management; - Departments of Civil Engineering and Architecture in the last 18 years; - Supervisor of 34 Master and PhD theses; - More than 70 articles published in conferences, magazines, books and book chapters; - In recent years, he has been involved in several research projects related to construction management.
Manuel Luís Vila Cova Tender
Phone number: +351 919 854 934
- Bachelor, Master and Doctorate in Civil Engineering;
- Post-Graduation in Safety Engineering (ISQ), Specialization in Safety Management and Coordination (U.Aveiro), - Specialization in Building Information Modeling (Ordem dos Engenheiros);
- Adjunct Invited Professor in ISLA-Polytechnic Institute of Management and Technology, School of Technology;- Senior and Specialist Member (Safety at Construction Work) of the Ordem dos Engenheiros;
- 22 years of experience in the sector, 15 in Safety Management and Coordination;
- Invited external lecturer (2016-2017) of the Civil Engineering Department of Escola Engenharia U.Minho;
- Coordinator of the Task Force “Safety and Health” of CT197 (BIM) of the Portuguese Quality Institute;
- More than 30 articles published in conferences, magazines, books and book chapters;
- Organizer, moderator and speaker at various national and international seminars and congresses;
- Member of the Editorial Committee of Revista Segurança.
Ricardo Jorge Garcês Marques da Cunha Reis (MSc) (Commercial Management)
Phone number: +351 917 561 059
- Degree and Master in Civil Engineering;
- Post-Graduation in Real Estate Management;
- Senior and Specialist Member (Safety at Construction Work) of the Ordem dos Engenheiros;
- 25 years of experience in the sector in several areas and having worked in Poland, Colombia, Brazil and Angola;
- Former Secretary General of ISSCO (International Safety and Health Construction Coordinators Association).
Daniel Bernardes Bragança
Phone number: +351 926 484 667
- Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Postgraduate Student in Safety Engineering at the Federal University of Goiás;
- PhD student in Civil Engineering at the University of Minho;
- Participant in the CT197 "Safety and Health" Task Force (BIM) of the Portuguese Quality Institute.